5/25/2011

ETSY SHOP GRAND OPENING


FELTasticFashion Etsy shop is now LIVE to shoppers !





Seven of my favorite cakes are up for sale or for custom order.
 
I will continue to create more yummy cakes & please come back often!


***


On top, www.FELTasticFashion.com is almost ready!

However, I wish I have more times or extra hands.
Prior to build my website, I have to 'bake' more cakes & create more accessories
for FELTasticFashion's very first craft show in October 2011.


In the meantime, please stay with me at FELTasticFashion.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. Those are amazingly presented!! Even though they are not edible but I'd imagine how tasty they are if they are real!!

    Keep up the work and you are a genius of making those deftly!!

    BTW, I skipped commenting back...until now I just remembered...I love your Rubis/Brown H belt as I can see they are perfect color-combi. Congrats. and ...did you find the right buckle to go w/ it?

    Have a good day.

    xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear Rachel again!

    I have a lot of ideas in my head but too little time & I only have two hands. I will keep this up for sure! Thanks for your kind support! =)

    I'm looking forward to NYC end of July to get the right silver buckle, but I'm all good with the hammered gold one at this moment!

    ReplyDelete