12/02/2011

WOOL + WINE

This weekend FELTasticFashion will be at the 1st Annual Christmas Craft Spectacular
2-day Craft & Wine event organized by Muir Murray Winery Estate, Wolfville, NS


I have been thinking & working a few new wool creations since the last craft event.
Something that's related to WOOL + WINE is what I have in mind of course.

With several tests & trials, I came up a few new designs that I haven't seen any on the market yet!
(or maybe there is a niche market out there but I didn't know. Free feel to drop any feedback!)

WHAT IS IT?

 2-in-1 Wine Glass Charm/Coaster
(or some people will call it Wine Glass Sleeve or Wine Glass Tag or Wine Glass Marker)

It is a wine glass charm that I needle felt with colored wool roving.
It also acts as a coaster to protect the glass as well as the furniture.
Or with certain design, it acts as both -  like a glove for the wine glass .

I have also done a TEST with the wool about its STAIN-RESISTANT character!
Result is positive!

I pour dark soy sauce right on a bright yellow wool felt coaster & leave for a minute.
Then, I just simply wash it under running water 
& after I get my bright yellow stain-free wool coaster again!
So amazing!

Unfortunately, I can't update any photos at this moment as my laptop is broken.
But please check my FELTasticFashion Facebook Page for all photos & details for now! 
I will update photos on the blog as soon as possible. Thanks!

FELTasticWine 2-in-1 wine glass charm/coaster

Great accent ! Easy id ! Drip-free ! Stain-free ! Durable ! Washable ! Natural ! Eco-Friendly ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment