7/10/2012

JS HAMBURGER FELTasticCharm


HAMBURGER !!!

My son is asking for more hamburger again!

Last August for his 6 years old birthday,
I made him a MAGIC BURGER KEEPSAKE & he loved it so much!
Since then, he has kept all his tiny treasure in his keepsake.
I'm so happy that my goal was reach!

"Felt It. Love It. Treasure It."

This time, I needle felt a hamburger charm with my son's initial.
What a perfect accessory for his summer camp backpack!


How about you?
Do you have any special piece you love?
Would you like me to personalize it? 

FELTasticCharm can be a unique charm for so many things
ie. bag charm, key charm, rear mirror car charm, door knob charm, pincushion 
& even Christmas ornament & baby mobile (just because it's so colorful to look at!)
They are soft to touch too, but still cannot be treated as a toy for age 3 or younger though.

Here's a great example how the FELTasticCharm can dress up the MINI so easily:


No comments:

Post a Comment