7/18/2014

FELTASTICFASHION X METAL X GLASS


For the very first time, I spent 5 days & 4 hours each days (20 hours in total)
learning a brand new craft while my children are in the other art-related programs!
 
 
I enjoyed every single moment to discover new media.
 
FELTASTICFASHION X METAL X GLASS
 

 
First off, my lovely children also enjoyed every day creative activities at the Fine Art Camp!
 


I've learnt using different type of glass & metal materials.
 
This one is using float glass & copper before firing.
 
Also using 90 coe glass & copper; as well as 90 coe glass & Kiln paper.
 
 

 

The results are very interesting after firing!
 


I also learned to use float glass with the mixed colored glass pieces & copper & gold.


 
At last I also learned to design the metal frame & how to cut the metal too!
 


 
I am happy to spend a whole week in the metal & glass studio
that allow me to create non-stop with new media!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment