10/04/2014

#WHY I FELT 2014

TODAY, 1st Saturday of October, is the International Day of Felt!
 
And...we won a 1-yr subscription for FIBER ART NOW magazine
with our followings  #WHYIFELT2014 stories! Happy Dance!
 
 
#WHYIFELT2014 ?! I want to "Felt It. Love It. Treasure It."
I want to handmade fiber art to show how versatile & durable that wool fiber can be!
I want to make something me & my daughter will treasure forever!
(Felted birthday crown by FELTasticFashion from 2012 (3YR) to 2014 (5YR), so on & so forth)
 

#WHYIFELT2014 ? Felting allows one to create without boundaries.
Handmade fiber art result is always unique, just like fingerprint!
(Chinese Opera by FELTasticFashion 2014)
 

 
#WHYIFELT2014 ? If something didn't end up what I expected,
I can just pull the wool fibers apart, reuse & restart. So Eco-friendly!


Family Felting Fun! Always!
 
Great family bonding time! Always!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment