5/19/2012

MY PRINCESS IS THREE !!!

My princess just turned 3 !

Last year, I needle felted a birthday cake keepsake that we can store all her photo CDs.

This year, I love to needle felt some accessories as she's all into princess & ballerina now!

A week before her birthday, I asked her what she likes to have.

She was very excited & replied, "I want a princess crown...and a kitty too!"

Ta-da!

  
I needle felt the princess crown with the neon pink Merino wool & crystal headband
a Kitty with the pearl look-a-like stretchable headband/necklace/bracelet/waistband  

The glitter ballerina sticker paper doll was picked up earlier in Opera Garnier, Paris 

My mom also custom tailored the pink Thai silk princess bubble dress

Although I am not really interested into baking, 
I decided to bake & decorate a matching birthday cake for my princess.
 
No doubt, she will be my princess forever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment