5/13/2012

OWLS CUSTOMIZED

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
 [ from The Wizard of Oz Soundtrack ]


A lady was dreaming for a RAINBOW owl necklace.
Her daughter was dreaming for a CHOCOLATE et LIME owl necklace.

I hope I have made their dreams come true!




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

May your dreams come true!

***
 
UPDATE: On May 19, 2012, I sent out the 2 colorful owls away. How lovely that I received a beautiful owl art work in return! Totally unexpected! Tamara Riley from Windsor, NS has done many amazing kawaii and one-of-a-kind "junk art" works! Custom order yours by contacting her at tamtams777@hotmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment